Together with proper strategic business plans and relationships, our global freight forwarding brand client is seeking for Vertical Development Manager to be based in the eastern location of Singapore.
You will be collaborating and developing new business clients within the Consumer Goods industry vertical as you set functional sales goals and provide customers with an array of warehouse solutions locally and regionally.
- Develop business development planning and ensuring the implementation of new business opportunities, from initial opportunity creation to establishment of stable operation.
- Grow strategic key client accounts with agreed budget and development targets and plan for annual growth plans within Consumer Goods vertical.
- Be responsible for aspects of business relationship, facilitate sharing of know-how about the client with internal stakeholders.
- Involve with pre-RFQ process, RFQ scoping, solutioning, presentation, negotiation and post-RFQ reviews.
- University degree or equivalent
- Preferably 3-5 years’ new sales development experience in the Consumer/Retail industrial verticals.
- Strong leadership skills are required as you need to establish commercial strategic plans, build strategic relations across regional stakeholders, and develop client accounts with in-depth growth and expansion.
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills to assist with planning & budgeting, organizing & staffing, controlling & problem-solving.
- Project management experience preferable
- Excellent financial and process analytical skills
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org