- Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities for batteries portfolio to enlarge the market share as you maintain and support top-tier key customers
- Analyse and create market need for the business, further define specific product-/system requirements with respective business units.
- Execute global battery projects in close coordination with sales with global partners and stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales organization to systematically capture product & system opportunities in company’s CRM tool. Execute continuous improvements for business, budgeting activities and more
- Provide local support for relevant headquarter functions for the best possible approach for the Vertical Battery to penetrate the local market and enhance Vertical specific expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends in defined APAC countries.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Industrial engineering or other related education
- More than 3 years working experience with must have knowledge for PLC Automation
- Sales experience and key account management skills as well as strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and good relationships building skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Competence on organization coordination & leading virtual team running smoothly
For more information, please email to email@example.com