Our client is a leading top financial institution in East Asia country with a global presence. With close to 60 years of business experience in Singapore as their Asia Pacific headquarters, our client provides a thorough range of corporate/wholesale banking solutions across 9 different regions covering a variety of industry sectors.
- Involve in internal/external stakeholder communications on gathering requirements, designing, implementing, enhancing the end user services experience.
- Identify and analyze end user existing challenges and recommend best practices to accommodate their businesses/services.
- Take full responsibility on end-to-end EUC plan. Lead the EUS team
- Manage the service status, escalation, and issues.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in IT or any relevant field with at least 5 years’ experience in team management.
- Having experience of at least 10 years in IT Infrastructure end user services.
- Banking experience will be an advantage for this role.
- Having experience in digital transformation is ideal for this role of at least 2 years.
- Good in SDLC and project management processes.
- Possess other infrastructure domain like Windows, AD, SCCM, HCI, network would be good.
- Good to have knowledge and experience of technology end user service vendors/products offered and of IT security, risk management and security control
- Certifications of Project Management (PMP or PRINCE), technology Security or Risk is good to have.