Our client is a leading top financial institution in East Asia country with a global presence. With close to 60 years of business experience in Singapore as their Asia Pacific headquarters, our client provides a thorough range of corporate/wholesale banking solutions across 9 different regions covering a variety of industry sectors.
Currently going through digitalization to better fit the macroenvironment. As part of the journey, they are looking for a Digital Project Manager to achieve this vision
- Lead, drive, and facilitate good project management practise within the digital program teams, wide IT transformation programs in support of business strategy and relevant transformation programs. While supporting the leader and cross-functional teams in all aspects of the digital journey from inception to final solution implementation
- Provide ongoing management of the project’s business requirements, functional & technical specifications, test plans, deployment plan and release to production check sheets ensuring completeness, accuracy and feasibility.
- Ensure project progress according to SDLC & comply with all related projects and system governance of the bank
- Proactively prepare structured document controls and management reports
- Facilitate & support system solution innovation or business process transformation to support the overall Digital transformation of the bank business.
- Work with IT Management, Implementation Program Director or Head of Digital Solution in planning or overseeing the execution of program-level tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience within Technology, Digital. Exposure to banking or financial would be an advantage
- Certified Project Management (PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
- Proven program or project management experience. Ideally those with track records in managing regional digital transformation projects in APAC
- Strong Technical / Technology Program and/or Project Management expertise and experience.
- Strong proficiency in System Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle framework
- Experience in the cloud, on-prem or hybrid deployment and integrations
- core infrastructure & Middleware (APIM/ESB/Data Transfer)
- Robotics/RPA employment
- Experience in SLA management, contract and vendor management