· Regional Lead for Talent, Performance and Compensation supporting APAC users.
· Support the implementation and maintenance of HR systems, in particular the above Workday modules, and provide day to day support to Asia users on all matters relating to the system.
· Gather functional and design requirements for implementation, enhancements and changes in the system.
· Conduct all testing activities for implementation, enhancements, regular system updates and proposed functional changes in the system.
· Consolidate data from all branches for data migration, data mass uploads and coordinate validation efforts.
· Support and maintain HR system releases, enhancements, and updates.
· Serve as in-house functional specialist to troubleshoot issues and provide HR Systems support to the internal customers as needed.
· Maintain the reporting suite/dashboard and develop new reports as per business needs.
· Facilitate data reporting from workday and provide tailored reports as and when required.
· Conducts HR systems training for end users and manages all communications relating to the system.
· Support and prepare training materials and conduct HR systems training for end users and manages all communications relating to the system.
· Support in all HR systems related activities including project activities
· Adhere to Change Control processes governed by Global Workday Governance
· Work independently with all stakeholders across APAC, EMEA and Americas regions.
· Full ownership of at least 2 Workday functional area including processes, reports and integrations, and broad knowledge of all Workday functionalities.
· Minimum 5 years of HR experience in Workday Talent, Performance, and Advance Compensation modules
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Comfortable to attend calls outside of official working hour on weekdays
· Familiar with HR process; Talent, Performance and Compensation reviews is a plus
· Willing to pick up technical knowledge and configuration of Workday
· Understanding of Project Management methodologies will be preferred