- Regional Lead for Talent, Performance and Compensation supporting APAC users.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of HR systems, in particular the above Workday modules, and provide day to day support to Asia users on all matters relating to the system.
- Gather functional and design requirements for implementation, enhancements and changes in the system.
- Conduct all testing activities for implementation, enhancements, regular system updates and proposed functional changes in the system.
- Consolidate data from all branches for data migration, data mass uploads and coordinate validation efforts.
- Support and maintain HR system releases, enhancements, and updates.
- Serve as in-house functional specialist to troubleshoot issues and provide HR Systems support to the internal customers as needed.
- Maintain the reporting suite/dashboard and develop new reports as per business needs.
- Facilitate data reporting from workday and provide tailored reports as and when required.
- Conducts HR systems training for end users and manages all communications relating to the system.
- Support and prepare training materials and conduct HR systems training for end users and manages all communications relating to the system.
- Support in all HR systems related activities including project activities
- Adhere to Change Control processes governed by Global Workday Governance
- Work independently with all stakeholders across APAC, EMEA and Americas regions.
- Full ownership of at least 2 Workday functional area including processes, reports and integrations, and broad knowledge of all Workday functionalities.
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in Workday Talent, Performance, and Advance Compensation modules
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable to attend calls outside of official working hour on weekdays
- Familiar with HR process; Talent, Performance and Compensation reviews is a plus