Our Client : One of the largest insurance firm.
The Job: Underwriting involves providing underwriting support for all individual product lines in New Business Underwriting (NBU).
- Collaborate with staff from other departments on product launches.
- Conduct and prepare cases for audit reviews. Provide feedback to underwriters and prepare audit reports for the department.
- Assist with case reviews to identify key learnings and cascade them to the team, fostering continuous improvement.
- Conduct underwriting training sessions for underwriters, utilizing case studies to highlight errors and promote learning. Ensure timely updating of underwriting guidelines.
- Provide guidance and support to underwriters from various centers, ensuring consistent underwriting practices.
- Review reinsurance addendums and negotiate with reinsurers on guidelines. Contribute to year-end campaigns, underwriting projects, audits, and report reviews.
- A degree with at least 10 years of experience in underwriting Life, Accident, and Health risks.
- Leadership ability and a team player mindset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.